Wednesday, April 21, 2010

an innocent question

well.... its a simple, innocent question... without any particular motive in mind I guess... but it suddenly got me thinking that there isn't anything fun in my life lately... I've been putting off the things I wanna do, the things I like to do... I guess its part and parcel of work life... or rather stuff that I can't do everyday.

How many of us are losing ourselves to our busy schedules and job commitments?

I hate work life... because there's so much things occupying your mind... there's no time for your own leisure... for a time without commitment, without stress, without thinking that you to go back work on Monday, thinking about the work tomorrow, thinking about how to solve a problem, or why is there a particular annoying bug, or why your program refuses to compile.

I need to find a place/work/country/lifestyle... where I can sky-dive, windsurf and cycle/rollerblade everyday. LOL.




(11:18:07 AM)
Fred \(^o^\) \(^o^)/ (/^o^)/:
can u do me a small favour?
can you name me 3 things u find fun?
(11:19:24 AM) shir0i~... workshop canceled and now they asking me come back Saturday and Sunday. f***:
fun?
about what?You feel a disturbance in the force...


Fred \(^o^\) \(^o^)/ (/^o^)/:
anything... 3 things that are fun

11:20
shir0i~... workshop canceled and now they asking me come back Saturday and Sunday. f***:
in korea?
or just anything that comes to mind


Fred \(^o^\) \(^o^)/ (/^o^)/:
nope nope... don't need to be in korea
any 3 things that comes to mind


shir0i~... workshop canceled and now they asking me come back Saturday and Sunday. f***:
sky diving through the air
wind surfing in the early morning through the cool waves and a forever-stretching beach
cycling/rollerblading through the streets and alleys of a foreign city with no itinerary, and no schedules, no deadlines whatsoever to tie you down


Fred \(^o^\) \(^o^)/ (/^o^)/:
haha
have you done all of them before?

11:25
shir0i~... workshop canceled and now they asking me come back Saturday and Sunday. f***:
wind surfing yes
not in the morning though
not in the most beautiful beaches
sky diving no
but bungee jumping yes
cycling yes
but it has been sometime (since I last went cycling... and without any worries/stress)

No comments:

Post a Comment