Monday, September 28, 2009

3 weeks into work

Updates:
Got people wondering that I'm missing? Well, sort of busy with work. Work life = no life. Plus Korean lessons. Here is my weekly outlook:


Work - 8am - 5pm.
Mon, Wed - Korean classes from 8pm - 10pm.
Thurs - Basketball with NEXON peeps, 7:30pm - 9:30pm.
So I don't think I'll be on MSN on those nights. And this current arrangement sucks because work ends at 5pm and I have to wait. Too lazy to walk 20mins home and 20 mins back, so I just stay at office.


Weekends I spend touring Seoul, which is pretty much just a city, so I'm looking forward to going to the countryside, or skiing during winter. Work sucks because I can't communicate with those Koreans, and so they don't speak to me... I'm like an alien to them. As Vincent says, I (we) learn something new. We learn to stay quiet for 8 hours per day. zzz. How much I wish this were Japan. Whoever thinks this is a walk in the park needs to reconsider all factors and angles. I look forward to visits from SG. pft. grrrrrr. I should stop thinking in this angle. Thinking about maybe and what ifs. What if I didn't take this job, and waited for JET 2010. grrr.


So I'm pretty motivated to better my Korean. At least I (we) can communicate with the Son-saeng-nim. (she speaks Japanese too) At least she bothers to talk to us. To as least do something worthwhile at work and learn something.  Feel like a liability now. zzz. Maybe I should just slack two years. Or am I expecting too much from myself. (or the company?) Grrrr. The best thing is the weekends... I look forward to touring the country. Pft.


Address:
S. Korea, Seoul 943-24, Kangnam-ku, Daechi-dong, Shinan Metrokhan Officetel, #20-01


Handphone:
010-6422-1908, or
(+82)10-6422-1908

Home VOIP Telephone:
070-8129-7846, or
(+82)70-8129-7846

No comments:

Post a Comment